The CASA Superhero Run is returning to Redding for its 5th year!
Events include: Little Heroes Dash at 8:30am, 5K run/walk and 10K [5K and 10K events are chip-timed] at 9:00am.
Proceeds from this event will support CASA of Shasta & Tehama Counties.
We ask that all SUPERHERO pets remain at home for this event.
Event details and schedule
- 5K Run/Walk and 10K Run are both chip-timed
- Little Heroes Dash registration fee includes a cape
- Dri-fit race shirts and sweatshirts* are available for pre-purchase when registering online. Shirts are available through October 11, and a limited supply of sizes will be available for purchase at packet pick-up and on race morning.
- *Sweatshirts are ONLY available by pre-order.
- Pancake breakfast is included for ALL registered participants
- Additional pancake breakfast tickets can be purchased for $5 each
- Superhero costumes encouraged
- Packet pick-up is scheduled for Friday, November 3 from 10am-7pm at Cornerstone Community Bank in Redding [150 E. Cypress Avenue]
- Packets may also be picked up race morning at the Redding Civic Auditorium, at least 20 minutes before the scheduled start of your event.
- Registration prices for the 5K/10K increase by $5 following the close of online registration
Northern Valley Catholic Social Service
2400 Washington Avenue, Redding