Sunday 17th September 2017
Cadman Plaza Park/Brooklyn Bridge: 200 Cadman Plaza West, Brooklyn, United States
Join the Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN), BSN medical (Premier National Sponsor) and Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor), as well as actor and Honorary Board Member Steve Guttenberg for the 8th Annual NY Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases.
Join hundreds of LE&RN supporters in their fight against lymphedema and lymphatic diseases. We will walk on behalf of the estimated 10 million Americans and 140 million worldwide who are fighting this Lymphedemic. LE&RN's mission is to fight lymphatic disease and lymphedema through education, research and advocacy, but it doesen't happen without you.
- To register to run, click the "Register Now" button at the top.
- Want to Join the Fight against lymphedema and other lymphatic diseases? Register to be a fundraiser HERE.
* Check-in/Registration will be from 9-10:15 am
* Event begins at 10:30 am
* Beverages and light snacks will be provided
* The Nesquik Bunny will be there to hand out drinks and play games
* Course is 5K, but you are free to complete as much as you are comfortable with
* Should you choose to attend but not walk, we will have people who stay behind, and you can visit with our sponsors
* Parents - please stay with your children
* The park is not closed for us, so please be conscious of the other park attendees
* HAVE FUN!
Lymphatic Education & Research Network
261 Madison Avenue, 9th Floor, New York