This is the eleventh year for this fun and exciting event in Indian River. Come to compete or come just for the fun of it. Kayaking on the beautiful Indian River and biking on the North Central state trail makes for a great event.
Event details and schedule
Limited to 100 participants. Registration starts at 8 am, race starts at 9 am.
For questions or to check on availability of spots call Jess Miller at 231-268-9349 or 231-238-4492.
- The course includes 2.24 miles of kayaking on the scenic Inland Waterway and 11.68 miles of bicycling on the North Central State Trail (crushed limestone)
- Up to $1000 in total prizes will be awarded, including free T-shirts and refreshments
- All proceeds go to the Burt Lake Bike Trail and Wildwood XC Ski Grooming
- You must provide bicycle with proper helmet (very narrow tires not recommended)
- You must also provide kayak with paddle and Coast Guard approved life jacket (sea kayaks work better than river kayaks)