Event details and schedule
3/20/20 - Registration Opens - Early Bird Pricing
4/10/20 - Early Bird Pricing Increases
5/1/20 - Early Bird Pricing Ends
6/1/20 - Last Day to Prepurchase Jerseys
7/20/20 - Last day for refunds. We are no longer issuing vouchers for future events. You can get a refund if you cannot make it up to this day.
8/14/20 -Early Packet Pickup and Registration at Zach's Bikes. 11am - 8pm. If you want to get an early start and pick up your packet early we will have them available.
8/15/20 - 2020 Crater Lake Century
- 6:00 am: Parking and Day of Registration Begins. Please note this event sells our regularly and day of registration may not be available.
- 6:30 am: First riders off. Riders are let go in waves of 10 people every 5 minutes. This is mandated by our National Parks Permit in order to spread riders out and prevent large groups. Please respect this process.
- 8:30 am: Registration Closes.
- 1:00 pm: BBQ Lunch is served. Don't be in too much of a hurry to finish the ride or you won't have lunch waiting for you when you get back!
- 6:00 pm: Course is swept. Any riders still out on course will be picked up by the SAG wagon. Many of our volunteers have been out there for 10-12 hours at this point. While we appreciate savoring this ride, we have to cut you off at some point.
- 7:00 pm: Course is closed. The Museum will close its gates at dusk.
Parking is very limited on site. If you are staying at one of the nearby resorts we ask that you please ride to the event start instead of driving in. Gates for will open at 5:30 am. If you show up before this you will not be let in.
We are parking on the grass of the Museum property and there exist many culturally sensitive areas. We ask that you please respect this and follow the directions of the volunteers coordinating parking. Parking is also very tight, please fill up the spots furthest out first as it's easy to block off the back parking.
No RV's on Museum grounds. There are plenty of areas near Kimble Park where you can park an RV and we ask that you simply find somewhere within riding distance of the event start.
We require a physical copy of the waiver signed. This is in addition to the electronic waiver. This is why we cannot have other people pick up your packets for you.
|Stop # ||Stop Name ||Miles on Course ||Opens ||Closes |
|1 ||Mares Egg Springs Pullout ||18.4 ||7:00 AM ||9:00 AM |
|2 (1 for Metric) ||Lodgepole ||38.5 (15.1 for Metric) ||8:00 AM ||4:00 PM |
|3 ||North Junction ||53.5 ||8:30 AM ||1:30 PM |
|4 (2 for Metric) ||Phantom Ship Overlook ||68.5 (30.1 for Metric) ||10:00 AM ||3:30 PM |
|5 (3 for Metric) ||Lodgepole ||83.9 (44.9 for Metric) ||8:00 AM || |
Maps can be found at https://www.craterlakecentury.com/route
- If there is an emergency call 911
- If you have an FMS RADIO sag support is on Channel 3 –Subchannel 5
- Each Rest stop has a first aid kit
- Helmets are required at ALL times
- You must ride Single file, No groups larger than 5 riders
- Please obey all traffic laws! You may enter the park by using the right hand lane at the toll booth. Please STOP at the stop sign. You must also yield to traffic when leaving overlooks and rest areas.
- Please be cautious of the following while riding within the Crater Lake National Park Boundaries!!!
- 1.Steep and Narrow Roads
- 2.Narrow traffic Lanes & Road Shoulders – NO designated bike lanes
- 3.Potholes and Uneven road Surfaces, especially after Cloudcap lookout
- 4.Rocks falling, sand and gravel on Roads
- 5.Wildlife on Roads
- 6.Heavy traffic, including large RV’s
- 7.Danger of falling from steep drop offs and Caldera rim overlooks –STAY BEHIND Barriers and guard rails
- 100/62 mile riders please use the right hand “Employees Only” lanewhen you reach the Crater Lake Park Entrance Toll Booth. Your Bib#’s and GREEN Wristbands MUST be visible to enter. The ParkEntrance fee has already been paid! Please make sure to STOP andput your foot down at the Stop Sign at the toll booth!!!
- Please ride Single File while in the boundaries of Crater LakeNational Park
- You must have your Bib #’s and GREEN Wrist Bands visible to usethe Sag Stops.
- All Sag Stop / Rest Stop are marked with a sign that says“Water Station Ahead” on the road
- 100 Mile riders please ride PAST the 1st sag stop at Mares EggsSprings to the turn around point then come back to the Sag Stop before getting water and food.
- You may drop cold weather clothing at Mares Eggs Springs &Lodgepole Sag Stops. White bags will be available for your clothingand pens will be available to put your names on them. The bags willbe brought back to the Start/Finish area to be picked up when youreturn.
- There will be road construction on the rim. We will not be able topredict the exact location on the day of the ride, but there will beample warning signs. Please ride with caution.