Why are we hosting a Fruity Smoothie Run?
- To promote healthy lifestyles. Exercise, fresh fruits, and veggies are the best source for nutrition and health.
- To financially support the Colon Cancer Alliance and raise awareness of colon cancer.
Hooz Running has teamed up with Natural Defense Store and Smoothie Bar to give you a treat!!! It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2nd Annual 5k Fruity Smoothie Run!! Enjoy a 5k (3.1 mile) run near historic Stone Mountain Park and cap it off with a refreshing smoothie!!
Event details and schedule
The event schedule
- Race starts at Space Max, 2055 W Park Pl. BLVD. Stone Mountain, GA 30087 (OLD TARGET)
- Runners will take the scenic route down West Park Place while having a clear view of Stone Mountain Park.
- Big Peach Running Company, 114 East Trinity Place, Decatur GA
- Thursday, Oct. 26th from 5pm - 7pm
- Friday, Oct. 27th from 5pm -7pm
- On-site Packet Pick-up Starts at 06:30 am.
- Race Start time is 08:00 am.
- Strollers and Walkers are welcomed!
- Parking is free and spaces are plentiful within the Space Max Complex
Waivers and ID
- Waivers must be signed before the race or during on-site registration
What to bring
- Bring Smiles, Friends, and FUN!!
What to wear
- Your cool Fruity Smoothie Shirt!!!