Saturday 8th June 2019
Gulf Beach Recreation Area: 550 Gulf St., Milford, United States
Our 7th Running of the Gulf Beach 5K has found a home in Pirate Day weekend! The 5K starts and finishes at the Gulf Beach Recreation Area. Runners and Walkers of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Registration is $25, increases to $30 on March 6th and $35 on race day.
• Entrants receive a Short Sleeve race shirt. (Guaranteed to preregistered only)
• Exact timing using “transponder on the bib” for Net time and Gun time. You will receive a "Race Receipt" when you finish with all of your stats and see if you won an award
• Custom Pint Pilsners Awards for overall top 3 men and women as well as top 3 men and women in all 10-year age groups.
• Post-race food: Bagels and Bananas.
• REAL BATHROOMS.
• The race will start PROMPTLY at 8am!
WE WILL HAVE A WATER STATION AT THE HALF WAY POINT.
Race Day packet pick-up will be at the race start/finish from 7:00am-7:45am: Gulf Beach Recreation Area 550 Gulf St. Milford, CT. 06460. Make sure you arrive with PLENTY of time to park, get your bib and shirt. The race will start at 8:00am promptly.
7:00am: Packet pick-up Starts
7:45am: Packet Pickup Closes
8:00am: Race Starts
8:15am: First finishers
9:15am: Final finishers
9:30pm: Clean up and Race Venue Closed
*This 5K is Race 3 in the Shoreline Sharks 5K Streaker Series. All who finish The Savin Rock 5K on 5/11, The Hamden Flat 5K on 5/25 and The Gulf Beach 5K 6/8 will receive a FREE Custom Long Sleeve Tech Shirt!
Click here to save $10 and sign up for all three 5Ks
From the South: Take RT 95N to Exit 39A. Go Right off Exit and bare LEFT on CHERRY St. Follow Cherry about a mile to Gulf St. Take a LEFT on Gulf Street and follow to Gulf Beach.
From the North: Take 95S to Exit 39A. Exit will merge you onto RT 1. Bare left at the fork to Cherry St. Follow Cherry Street about a mile to Gulf St. Take a LEFT on Gulf St and follow to Gulf Beach.
Parking is allowed in ALL lots, including the residents only lots. Addition parking can be found on side streets within ¼ of a mile.
44 Highland Park Rd., North Haven