Saturday 2nd December 2017
The Stove Works: 112 Krog St NE, Atlanta, United States
Now in its 7th year, the 2017 Atlanta BeltLine Run.Walk.Go! Race Series is the perfect chance to explore various trail segments and stay active. Check out the latest developments along the Atlanta BeltLine, snag an awesome t-shirt, and burn a few calories - runners, walkers, strollers, and dogs are welcome!
Enjoy a run/walk showcasing the Eastside Trail, winding through neighborhoods such as Inman Park, Midtown, Old Fourth Ward, Poncey-Highland and Virginia Highland. The race is a Peachtree Road Race qualifier.
We have several Bib pickup options available for you.
You can race one, or you can race them both.
Register now for both the Westside 5K & Eastside 10K for just $65
Create a team or join a team for the Eastside 10K. There are several team challenges to participate in this year – top fundraising team, largest team, and fastest team!
Create a team
Download PDF for step-by-step directions on how to create a team.
Join a team
Download PDF for step-by-step directions on how to join your team.
There's loads of benefits when you come out with a group...
One of which is the Team Check In Box
When you join a team you'll have the option to have your bib, shirt, and any other goodies put into a team box. The first member just picks up the box, and hands everything out to all the participants. No lines! It's quick & easy.
All race proceeds and Fundraising dollars go the the Atlanta Beltline Partnership whose mission is to recruit, align and convene partners to fulfill the Atlanta BeltLine vision in targeted, strategic and coordinated ways.
If you're enjoying the Atlanta Beltline...here's some ways you can help
1. Come out and participate on race day
2. Grab your friends to participate on Race Day
3. Participate in the Virtual Run if you can't make it
3. Make a donation when you register
4. Create your own pledge page when you register and share it on social media
The donation and pledge goal for the event is $5000, and with everyone's help, we'll blow it out!
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email
3. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
4. Submit your race time by end of race day
5. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
6. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
7. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and Keepsake Bibs; and put them in the mail.
Great Custom Awards in the following:
Overall awards will be based on Gun Time & Age Group awards will be based on Chip Time.
The start and finish line will be filled with energy, music, and refreshments and the course is almost exclusively on the Atlanta Belt Line...we'll be chip timing the start and finish, and sending everyone out in quick waves to ensure no one gets bumped around in the crowd.
We in the process of having the course USATF certified, and we'll publish the course number once we have it.
The Atlanta BeltLine Run.Walk.Go! Race Series would not be possible without our incredible sponsors!
In Kind Sponsors
November 1 11:59 PM EDT - Early Bird Pricing Ends
November 26 11:59 PM EST - Deadline for guaranteed shirt & size
December 2 8:00 AM EST - Race Day Registration & Check In Open
December 2 9:30 AM EST - 10K Starts
Five Star NTP
59 Highway 9 South, Dawsonville