Sunday 5th May 2019
Hudson River Park: Pier 62 along the Hudson River Greenway, New York, United States
Enjoy the beautiful Hudson River Greenway with views of the Statue of Liberty from Manhattan. Sunshine, a fun crowd, and yummy donuts - what could be better? To top it off, all proceeds to support the non-profit, Ambassadors for Sustained Health. Buy your tickets now before they sell out like last year!
- As we are not a USATF certified 5K, we cannot guarantee that our course is exactly 5K (though we did everything to be as accurate as possible), so we encourage you to download the MapMyRun app to track your distance and time.
- Please stay to the right while on the race course (just like driving on the road), and look for our volunteers in colored Donut Dash t-shirts along the course.
- Bag check will be provided, but we encourage you to leave valuables at home as we cannot take responsibility for damaged or lost items.
- We will do our best to match your shirt size but cannot guarantee exact size requested. Also t-shirts are only available while supplies last! (T-shirts are now SOLD OUT... but spares might be available day-of)
- There will be prizes for top male and top female finishers (please stay after the run for winners to be announced).
*All participants must agree to the terms and conditions of the Release Waiver
Ambassadors for Sustained Health
PO BOX 320696, Boston