Saturday 6th October 2018
Leura Park Estate: 1400 Portarlington Rd,, Curlewis, Australia
Who said you can’t drink wine AND exercise? Have your wine and drink it too, we say! We bet you’ve never run a race quite like the Grapest 5k Run!
We’re going to take you on an outdoor evening adventure… a fun run with a cork-stopping twist. Imagine running through the vineyards and trails of some of the most exquisite wine regions in Australia at dusk.
We are going to blow your running shoes right off!
Take the 5km, or 10km run through the vineyards and trails of our favourite wineries, followed by a wine-tasting walk to cool down.
Or just take a stroll through the wine-tasting section on its own, where you’ll be treated to the best our Cellar Door partners have to offer.
Stay as the sun sets… play, take a tour, kick back, have a blast with our live band, food vans, cellar door packages, and of course, MORE WINE from these award winning vineyards.
What to bring?
- Confirmation email with QR Code & ID
- $5 CASH for car parking (proceeds go to RMH)
- Signed waiver, found on the website
- Sensible footwear for off road running
- Wide brimmed hat or cap
- Rain coat or jacket - NO UMBRELLAS
- Sealed water - no more then 1.5L
- Cash for food, wine and merchandise purchases
- A whole bunch of friends to have a grape day out
Centaur Outdoor Events
41 Prentice Ave, Tamworth
Phone: 411532812 x411