Sunday 20th October 2019
Portsmouth: Clarence Promenade, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join our Great South Run team in 2019 and help us fight for every childhood.
The established 10-mile route takes you through Portsmouth city centre, along the seafront and finishes on the Southsea Common.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you run for us, you'll get:
- your own NSPCC running vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
- a cheer point on the day to give you all the encouragement you need!
- a fundraising pack and regular emails to support you
- a personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
- NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
For times and race day instructions, please visit the Great South Run webpage:
Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London
Phone: 0203 772 9720