Visit Cheshirehalfmarathon.org for more information.
- First 3,000 entrants receive free tech-shirt for half marathon, relay and 5k.
- UnitedHealthcare Healthy Living Festival.
- Half marathon 2 person relay!
- Certified ½ marathon and 5k courses with split times. Both courses are fairly flat and feature significant stretches on the Farmington Canal Trail.
- Course maps available for the 5k and half marathon (see course map section).
- Ion Insurance Kids Fun Run: Noncompetitive, Ribbons for all finishers, ¼ mile for kids 6 and under, ½ mile for kids 7-12, Cotton t-shirts for all Kids Fun Run participants.
- Extensive medical personnel and seven water stations.
- Shower facilities and free parking.
- UCAN Hydrate and GU Energy Gel available on half marathon course.
- Bands/Music along half marathon course.
- Sports massages.
- Commemorative Half Marathon finisher medal.
- Post-race party includes live music, food, entertainment, awards ceremony, kids’ activities, including inflatable amusements and fun for the whole family!
- On course entertainment.
- Portable toilets on race course and at the relay exchange area.
- Half Marathon winners – roundtrip Jet Blue airline ticket and trophy to top male and female finisher.
- Trophies for top 3 finishers in the 5K and half marathon as follows: 12 and under (5k only), 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Results posted on jbsports.com and cheshirehalfmarathon.org after the event.
Event details and schedule
7-8:15 a.m. Registration (if available) and packet pick up.
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. UnitedHealthcare Healthy & Active Living Festival.
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. Kids Fun Zone
7:30 a.m. Kids Warm Up
7:45 a.m. Ion Insurance Kids Fun Run (on the track).
8:30 a.m. Half Marathon & Relay Start
8:36 a.m. 5K Start
9 a.m. Post race party begins with great food and live music from Run for Cover.
9:50 a.m. 5K Awards.
10:40 a.m. Half Marathon Awards