In association with the American Cancer Society - our Relay For Life event of Central VT will be hosting a Midnight Glow in the Dark 3K Run/walk, which begins at the Montpelier High School.
Proceeds from the Run are donated to the American Cancer Society to further their continued efforts in cancer research and to be able to continue free programs and services to cancer patients supported by the American Cancer Society, such as the Hope Lodge in Burlington.
Relay For Life for Central VT is being held this year from June 22, 6:30 PM to 6:00 AM on June 23.
If you would like more information about the full event, go to www.relayforlife.org/centralvt
Reach out to the American Cancer Society staff partner Erin Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.872.6344
Event details and schedule
Please join us at Montpelier High School for the event June 22nd at 11:30 p.m. and check in. The run begins at Midnight. Make sure to have appropriate footwear.
If you just want to be a part of the run and are not already a part of the Relay event, there is a $10 registration fee.
The route is lite with street lights, but the run will still be done in the dark, therefore participants will be provided with glow-in-the-dark fun stuff like glow bracelts, necklaces, and even neon body paint.
*THIS IS A FUN RUN! Please note that there will be no Timers/Timing. Runners are responsible for keeping their own time time if they wish to do so.
1. Start by doing two(2) laps around track
2. Head out High High School Drive
3. Turn Right onto Bailey Ave Ext
4. Turn Left onto Memorial Drive at set of lights.
5. Follow Memorial Drive to Main Street
6. Turn Left onto Main Street, cross over bridge and run into down town Montpelier.
7. Turn Left onto State Street at intersection in middle of down town Montpelier
8. Follow State Street passed Capitol to set of lights.
9. Turn Left onto Bailey Ave Ext, cross over bridge ( Montpelier HS will be on right)
10. Turn right onto High School Drive and finish track side!