Saturday 15th June 2019
The Brownlee Centre: Bodington Way, Leeds, United Kingdom
The ONE Leeds Charity Bike Ride is a fantastic new event for the whole family from 1 mile to 80 miles. This is a mass participation community event from the young to the old and we have designed a ride for everyone. Whether you are a young toddler just learning to ride a bike or someone who wants more of a challenge we have a ride just for you.
For the very first time four local organisations are coming together with the aim to raise money collectively. The Zone, Leeds Jewish Welfare Board, Donisthorpe Hall and St Gemma’s Hospice look after and support some of the most vulnerable individuals in our community. Our aim is to raise a £100,000 to help these 4 local charities.
• When - Sunday 16th June 2019
• Where – We have secured exclusive access to the largest outdoor cycling track in the UK, The Brownlee Cycle Circuit located in Adel.
• No Bike? – No Problem! Just let us know so we can source an appropriate bike for you
• Tandem, triplets, chariots available on the day plus regular adult and children bikes to suit all ages and abilities
• For our more experienced riders who fancy a more challenging ride then why not try our 40 or 80 mile sportive around the wonderful Yorkshire countryside
TIMINGS - TRACK EVENTS
Iconic Cycling Events
6 Princes Street, Bath
Phone: 07528 055110