Sunday 16th September 2018
Lee Valley VeloPark: Abercrombie Road, London, United Kingdom
In September 2018 you can be a part of a very special ride. Together with other cyclists you can take on the ultimate challenge of cycling from London to Cambridge as part of Pedal4Cancer.
Together we're aiming to fundraise for very special cancer charities, you can sign up on a charity place or fundraise yourself on an own place! Let's all pedal4cancer and cycle to fundraise and help make a difference!
This will be a fun filled event for all the family... it's not a race! There is full support along the way, including medical and mechanical back up. You'll also find regular break stops available throughout the ride, where you'll find snacks, water and toilets.
This challenge is open to anyone 14 and over. If you're new to cycling, fancy a challenge or just want to get fit come and be a part of it. Get your friends, family or colleagues together and take part in a day to remember.
Pay a £39 registration fee and fundraise for one of the Charity Partners or ride on an own place for £99.
On the Day - Start Arrangements
- We will be starting at the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark, within the Olympic Park.
- Choose a Start Wave when you register. The first Start Wave will be at 8.30am
- If you're signing up with friends, remember to choose the same Start Wave.
- The nearest stations are Stratford and Stratford International.
- There is ample parking nearby.
Classic Tours Ltd
12 Winchfield Way, Rickmansworth