The 1st annual RCHS Warrior One Hundred takes place on scenic, circular courses during the peak of autumn. It will be a mass start PROMPTLY AT 8:30 AM (eastern) at Russell County High School and proceeds around the rolling hills of Seale, Alabama, with friends, family and staff motivating you to cross the finish line. All routes have plenty of well-stocked rest areas along the routes. The event also includes a post-race pasta dinner and bike expo. For those of you who are competitive, a medal will be given to the top 25 of the Warrior Century, the top 25 of the Brave Metric, and ALL finishers of the Tribe 25.
Take advantage of early registration and challenge yourself to be a WARRIOR!
T-SHIRTS TO BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST 200 RIDERS WHO REGISTER
Event will take place . . . rain, sunshine, or alien invasion
Event details and schedule
- Registration and Packets
- Early packet pickups from Noon to 5:00 PM on October 19th at RCHS
- Late registration from 6-8 AM (eastern) on October 20th ($40)
- You must present I.D. when picking up packet
- ANY child under the age of 16 must have an adult riding in the same chosen event
- All parking for participants and volunteers will be directed by signage and parking assistants on the day of the event
- Courses (see below)
- Warrior Century
- Brave Metric
- Tribe 25
- A sweep of courses and their closure will be at 5PM.
- Must haves for participation
- helmet (non-negotiable)
- a working bicycle (limited rentals will be available)
- a water bottle(s)
- keep bib number on at all times for safety and rest area access
- The "YELLOW LINE" rule is in effect for the entire ride of each course. Anything deemed unsafe by a staff member or Russell County Sheriff's deputy could result in you being asked to leave the course.
Courses for the Twenty-five and Metric and Full Century:
Brave Metric (60)
Warrior Century (100)
Russell County Highs School
4699 Old Seale Hwy, Seale