ALL NEW RIDE CAMPS and HOLIDAYS FOR 2019
THE 2019 CAMPS PROGRAMME TO COVER MARCH, APRIL and MAY.
The 2019 ride camps will have extra dates in the spring for groups of any size, ability and are all tailored to suit our clients, to enable everyone an enjoyable cycling trip.
We have a special week to include the Gran Fondo Almeria which starts and finishes at our hotel.
You can now ride some of the best roads in Europe, plus stay in the Marina Playa a top 4**** hotel, on the beach next to the Mediterranean.
Murcia Corvera international airport opens in January 2019 giving us great access to the Andalusia region around Mojacar. Cheap flights are now available from 14 extra UK airports and with a transfer time of just over an hour you can join us in Spain.
We offer full board accommodation, guided rides, nutritional and mechanical back-up, plus a new service to transport your bike and cycle kit directly from the UK to your hotel room.
This means NO need for a hire bike, NO extras baggage costs, all details on request.
Prices start from £545* in March and current basic flights currently start from £40 each way. (group discounts are available for 6 or more)
NEW 2019 DATES
- MARCH 9TH to 16TH
- MARCH 16TH to 23RD
- APRIL 18TH/20TH to 27th extra days available on this week (10-day option £850)
- April £695 over the Easter period.
- APRIL 27TH to MAY 5TH to include GRAN FONDO ALMERIA (£690) *
- MAY 1ST to MAY 5TH GRAN FONDO ALMERIA--SPECIAL 5-day trip (£435) **
*Including entry. **including entry and ride jersey
We can arrange exclusive full weeks for clubs and groups with 12 or more with in these Spring dates or earlier.
JUST CONFIRMED NEW AUTUMN DATES (£545) per week
- OCTOBER 12TH to 19TH
- NOVEMBER 2ND to 9TH.
- Single supplement £20 per night
- MORE INFORMATION
Please read on or go to email@example.com or just call 07876712098
Event details and schedule
CYCLING CAMPS 2019
Wheels in Wheels have over 30 years’ experience of organising events and bike camps in the UK, Spain and Belgium. 2019 sees us step up again with new airport connections to speed up your trip to our Spanish ride camps in Mojácar, Andalusia.
Andalusia, Spain’s new cycling paradise
Wheels in Wheels are pleased to announce a great new venue for our fully supported Ride Weeks, In sunny warm temperatures, of the Mediterranean.
The hotel is a two-minute walk from the beach and local amenities offering a very bike friendly venue.
Wheels in Wheels can now back this with our “Ride Like A Pro” support programme, offering trouble-free rides with great café stops on peaceful well tarmacked roads with great routes from coastal rides to mountain days.
Prices from £545, in March, all prices are per person (excluding flights)
YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
Prior to booking your flight – please check camp availability from the website or by calling or emailing us direct to confirm your booking.
Secure a place today by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then go on line to complete your booking and deposit
Some weeks book out very quickly and it only takes a few minutes!
Prices are based on two people sharing are per person, to secure your place we will ask for a deposit of £150.00 on line (Please read our terms and conditions prior to booking).
Extra nights are available at £95.00 per person, and we do offer group or club discounts for twelve or more.
YOUR TRIP WITH US MADE EASY
Please when packing your bike make sure it is
Ensure your bike is well packed in a suitable box as we don’t want anyone’s holiday spoilt before they start. We also recommend having your bike mechanically checked before arriving and replacing any worn or tired parts such as tyres, tubes and cables if needed. We also suggest you have a minimal gear of 39 x 28; compact chainsets 50-34 will be an ideal choice as there is the option to go to 2,000m on some days and lower gears will make life easier! We can arrange bike box hire although this is on a first come basis and we can offer advice on packing your bike. Those who have opted to hire a bike through us will have their bikes waiting at the hotel on their arrival.
However please do not forget to pack your own pedals and helmet!
WHAT TO BRING
- It is best to cover all weather eventualities when packing your cycling kit. Although generally the weather is around the 20C’s, it could rain, and can be cold and windy on the odd day, especially when we are on a mountains day as we will be over 1800m.
- Arm, leg and or knee warmers are a must and even a pair of lightweight tights.
- At least 2 pair of shorts and tops and a long sleeve top.
- 2 pair of socks, mitts, long fingered lightweight gloves, shoes, please fit new plates if worn and bring cleat covers for safety on tiled pavements.
- Sunglasses are recommended and sun cream is a must. Don’t forget to pack chamois creams if you use them as you’ll appreciate it on long rides.
- HELMETS ARE A LEGAL REQUIREMENT IN SPAIN.
- The hotel has limited washing and drying facilities, (normally easily done in your room) and cycling kit will dry normally within the hour or two.
- Your evening casual wear we leave to you as fashion gurus we are not however bring at least one pair of long trousers as shorts are not permitted in the restaurant at night.
- If you plan to swim don’t forget swim wear, and you will need a swim cap these can be purchased in the Spa for a euro.
Some days can be long so if you are recording your rides (Garmin live and Strava-ing routes really eats battery life) please remember to bring a mobile power pack so you can top up mid ride and avoid losing data.
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED TO BRING
Towels either hand or bath
Spares tubes, tyres, pumps, bottles, tool kits, under saddle bags, and nutritional products, which will be available on arrival. We look after all these to help you pack other items needed.
We have a secure bike store (where bikes are hung on hooks not piled beside each other) in the hotel which is locked every night at 19:30.
We have a full tool kit and spare wheels and a service bike should the worst happen.
- Airport transfers from Alicante airport (discount for Almeria airport)
- Full Board
- Twin Rooms (single supplements are available at £20 extra per day)
- Secure, Bike and Box storage, and workshop.
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, Indoor pool, and well-equipped gym.
- Support vehicle and mechanical back-up on every ride
- Free daily nutritional support and drinks including bottles
- Welcome pack with ride schedules
- WIW staff available at all times to make your holiday run smoothly.
- Small supplement for transfers from some airports
- Car hire can be arranged
- Bike hire can be arranged
- Fully guided rides
- Daily briefings and route information with GPX files
- Guest riders and excursions
- We cover all abilities on each week’s rides.
- Washing and drying available
- NOT INCLUDED-FLIGHTS AND MEDICAL INSURANCE (Recommended)
- Please contact us for camp date availability as some weeks sell out quickly.
- Camps start on Saturdays, but we can accommodate other days to suit flights but this may incur extra transfer costs.
- Complete the website booking form and send it in as soon as possible, this includes payment details.
- We will complete your booking; send an email confirmation and questionnaires to help us plan your time with us.
- If you are hiring a bike through us, payment will be required in Euros on arrival before collecting your bike.
- Please ensure you complete the bike hire sizing information.
- What happens if I get a puncture?
You will be informed as part of the ride brief what to do and we will change your wheel and repair the puncture sometime during the ride.
- How do I carry the extra clothing on the rides?
We will carry anything you require for the days ride in the back up vehicles so your pockets only need a gel or bar at any time. Please pack whatever you need and label your bag
We can arrange almost anything so please ask our staff at breakfast if you require something.
Will be in your welcome packs
Then just book on line.