This family friendly neighborhood 5K showcases what is best about our neighborhood - the outdoor opportunities! Our course follows the rolling hills and side streets of the Forest Hill Neighborhood and Forest Hill Park. There will be prizes for fastest man, woman, kiddos and doggy. Strollers and walkers are welcome.
Event details and schedule
- Who: Forest Hill Neighborhood Association
- What: Run for the Hills! 5K Fun Run
- When: 9am Sunday, March 24, 2019 (registration opens at 8am)
- Where: Beautiful Forest Hill Park and the adjacent neighborhood. Registration, start, and finish line are at the Stone House - corner of Forest Hill Av and 41st.
- Why: All proceeds support great neighborhood events, like Music in the Park and neighborhood schools, libraries, civic organizations, and groups that work to make Forest Hill Park and our community truly wonderful.
- $25 online, now until Sunday, March 17 at midnight. T-shirt or leash (your choice) included with online registration.
- $28 walk-up, Friday, March 22, from 5 to 7 pm at the Stone House. Limited supply of t-shirts for walk-up registrants.
Prizes awarded to first male and female adult, youngster, and canine to cross the finish line.