Join Us for a Half Marathon 12 week Training Program leading up to the Mother's Day Half Marathon in Kirkland. A fun, encouraging, non-intimidating program for all paces (must be able to run/walk a minimum of 3 miles).
Program info: Sunday's at 8am. If you cannot attend ALL the dates, that is ok, we'll provide a training plan for you to follow when you cannot attend.
Join our Mother's Day Half Marathon Team!
1. Why join the Team? Run 2 Be Fit/PNW Ladies Running Group is a family-owned, local, goal-oriented, well-rounded, running/fitness company. Licensed and certified (running, personal and small group training, obstacle racing, and more!). Most importantly, for community, support, motivation, inspiratio...n, lifelong friends, accountability and because we’re awesome and you’re awesome!
2. Training program available (in person and online)
3. Eligible for one free pair of running shoes RAFFLE - must register by 12/1/17.
4. Conquer further distances each week with the support and encouragement of your Coaches and Pacers!
5. Take Advantage of Educational Seminars and Demos letting you in on industry secrets and answers to some of the most common questions like, “ What’s the right shoe for me?”. “What should I eat before a run?”, “What’s a foam roller and how do I use it?”, + tips on how to stay motivated!
6. Opportunities to grow as a runner. Improve your time. Learn proper running form. And much, much more!
7. Your Best Perk Yet – A Community of Supportive, Encouraging Runners to help YOU Crush Your Goals!
COST: $89. Need a minimum of 10 participants in order to hold the training. No refunds.
Questions? Contact Arnie Martinez or Grace Uribe Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-610-9311.
Event details and schedule