Saturday 22nd September 2018
Village of Progress: 710 South 13th Street, Oregon, United States
Join us on the 2018 TŌSOC - Tour of Scenic Ogle County -
A ride that passes through some of the most beautiful roads
in Northern Illinois! Routes are on quiet, paved country
roads with rolling hills, passing beautiful scenery on well-marked routes.
All 3 rides start at the Village of Progress
at 710 South 13th Street in Oregon, Illinois.
• Experience beautiful scenery along the
banks of the Rock River, Nachusa Grass
Lands and Lowden-Miller State Park.
• See wildlife sighting of bison, eagles,
red-tailed hawks, or great blue herons.
• Pass by historic sites like John Deere and
the Oregon Train Depot.
• Enjoy well-marked routes on quiet paved
country roads with rest stops that include
fresh fruit and fresh baked goods.
You do not need to be a competitive cyclist to
enjoy TŌSOC.The terrain is primarily rolling
hills with some flat stretches.
• The ride is September 22, 2018, rain or shine.
• Registration opens at 7:00 am
• All riders must check in.
• Rest stops close at 1:00 pm
• SAG support ends at 2:00 pm
• 62 mile riders are encouraged to begin by 8:00 am
• Lunch service will end at 1:30 pm
• Free lunch served after the ride from 10 am-1:30 pm
• Free ride refreshments, including fresh baked goods and
other food items, will be available for riders at the rest stops
• Free showers offered after ride
• Map, SAG wagon and rest stops along routes.
Tosoc Bike Ride
710 South 13th Street, PO Box 418, Oregon