For the second year in a row, The Spring Challenge is back and in support of Otsego Memorial Hospital. Whether you're coming back for the second time or a first time runner, all are welcome!
A new addition to the day's event is the very first Michigan, Grill on the Hill-Eggfest. Included in your registration price, is one admission to this festival which will take place right here at Treetops, following the race 11 am.
So come burn some steam and take part in one of our races then enjoy a little friendly competition while tasting some awesome grilled barbeque. We can't wait to see you there!
Event details and schedule
- Jones Masterpiece Golf Course (running on cart path)
- We mean challenge! This is a relatively hilly course
- Friday, April 27 from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm in the Lodge Lobby
- Saturday, April 28 from 7:00 am – 8:00 am at the Jones Masterpiece Course
Schedule of Events:
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am – Registration
- 8:00 am – 1K Fun Race
- 8:30 am – 10K Race
- 8:45 am – 5K Race
- 10:00 am – Awards
- 11:00 am - Grill on the Hill- Eggfest Begins!
- The 5K & 10K are $30 per person ( this include one admission to the Eggfest too!)
- The 1K is a fun run you can participate in at no charge, though donations will be graciously accepted in support of Otsego Memorial Hospital
- The 1K will not be a timed event, and will not include awards or a t-shirt - it is just for fun!
- 2/20/18-4/20/18 through Active website ONLY
- Participants may still sign up in that last week or the day of, but will not receive a t-shirt
- Men 20 & Under, 21-54, 55 & Older
- Women 20 & Under, 21-54, 55 & Older
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each of these 6 categories